MY BLOG ENTRIES

Sunday, December 26, 2010

reveries

With every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows
Beyond every darkness
A candle glows
In every someone that goes astray
Someone's there who shows the way
I believe in all my prayers heard
Every sigh, every tear, every word
For someone real to love, to care
Someone I'd find... sometime, somewhere
Are you out there alone?
Do you carry on without me?
When will my waiting end
The time that you would find me?
I don't know who you are
Doesn't matter if we're now apart
Doesn't matter if you don't know me now
You're still close to my heart
God, watch over him
The man who holds a part of me
Keep him safe, show him the way
So that someday he could be with me
But for now I'll dream
Of the time I'll be your wife
Come dream with me
As I've dreamed of you all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment