MY BLOG ENTRIES

Thursday, December 23, 2010

what must i do?

I am strong now
At least that's what I thought
But again I saw you
And there I am... Again I'm caught
It is over... I can't stay this way
And I promised I'd break away
But it happens all the time
And as always, I'd be there to stay
And now is no different
Now you're still hers to own
But my heart says differently
And that you're still mine alone
Did I just dream you into life?
Please tell me, I need to understand
I need to know who it is
Who holds my fate in his hand?
All I wanted was a melody
That someone to complete my song
Without knowing it, I found you
Someone so right, and yet so wrong
Must I close my eyes
Tell me.. Must I leave it this way?
Must I fight to make you mine
Or say goodbye and go my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment