MY BLOG ENTRIES

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Subic


I have been to Subic a number of times and been to White Rock Resort twice.  That first time, our annual company outing was held at White Rock and I was really excited to go since it has great reviews and seems like a very nice place.  The sights were wonderful but our place was not that impressive. The hotel itself was quite simple and comparing to accommodation prices, I felt as though it was not adequate.  We also had to wait awhile before our rooms were prepared which infuriated most of us since the place we were asked to wait was scorching hot.  Though it is an open field, the trees and plants were not enough to make it a cooler place. As for the beach, it is very clear and inviting. I dipped my feet through the water and felt it calming my nerves. Since it is noon time, I did not take the risk of swimming under the hottest sun. The sand was fine and white as advertisements boast.  There is a vast range of water activities to choose from like banana boats, jet skis, and kayaks and a lot of entertainment to occupy yourself with.  Overall, it is one of the best places to visit in Subic especially for beach bummers like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment